Enjoy one of the most thrilling African tours as you travel from Cape Town to Victoria Falls on this 20-day Overland tour. Camp out under the stars as you travel North along the West Coast of South Africa, crossing into the Namibian Desert, famous for the Fish River Canyon, some of the highest sand dunes in the world and amazing landscapes.
Explore the Okavango Delta on traditional dugout canoes named Mokoros, along with your poler keep a keen lookout for some of the various animals making the Delta their home including Elephant, Buffalo, Hippo, Crocodile and maybe even some of the larger cat species.
Continue on to the Victoria Waterfalls, an impressive sight both in the dry and wet seasons with a massive variety of activities to keep you entertained for days on end including Helicopter flights over the falls, white water rafting, bungee jumping, boat cruise safaris and more.
- 19 Breakfasts, 19 Lunches, 19 Dinners
- Swimming in Hot Springs Pool
- Fish River Canyon Entrance
- Sossusvlei – 4×4 Tour
- Sesriem – Sand Dunes Visit
- Walvis Bay Lagoon & Tropic of Capricorn, Guided desert walk
- Etosha National Park – Overland Vehicle Game Drive
- Grootfontein – San Bushman Cultural Experience
- Okavango Delta – Mokoro Safari
- Okavango Delta – Afternoon Game Drive
- Full Day Savuti Game Drive
- Chobe National Park – Boat Cruise
- Any Meals and Activities not listed
- Tips / Gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
What to Expect
This Cape Town to Victoria Falls 20 Day tour, highlights Southern Africa’s most incredible sights.
Begin your tour at the spectacular Table Mountain in Cape Town and travel all the way up to the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
On the way, you will have the opportunity to paddle down the Orange River in Namibia before we venture deeper into the Namib Desert. The slowly changing landscapes represent the many faces of this desert country.
From the grasslands in the east to the red dunes of the west. After a brisk climb up Dune 45, you’ll experience one of the most beautiful sunrises in Africa. We take you to the bustling town of Swakopmund before we visit a Himba tribe.
Next on our list is Etosha National Park. Etosha is the venue for some of the most unique game viewing experiences in Africa. From Etosha, we travel to Botswana where you can take a Mokoro ride through the Okavango Delta and then watch the sunset on a boat cruise on the Chobe River before finishing your tour in Victoria Falls.
The bustling adventure town of Victoria Falls also offers a range of optional activities for those wanting a dose of adrenaline!
- Start off in Cape Town, voted as the most beautiful city in the world.
- Kayak on the Orange River and explore the world's 2nd largest Canyon, Fish River Canyon.
- Climb some of the highest sand dunes in the world in the desert of Namibia and visit one of the oldest living civilizations, the San people, to learn about their daily way of life.
- Visit the famous Etosha pans where you are likely to spot some of the most endangered species such as Black Rhino and others along with The Big 5.
- Explore the Okavango Delta on Mokoro
- Finish off the tour in Victoria Falls with enough exciting activities to keep you busy for days.
- This is a join-in tour so you can expect to make new friends on your journey.