Experience the magic of Kruger National Park on this 3-Day Kruger Essence Safari.
- 2 x Breakfast, 1 x Lunch, 2 x Dinners
- 1 x Private Game Reserve Game Drive
- 1 x Full Day Kruger Safari
- 1 x Morning Nature Walk
- Return Transfers
- All Entrance Fees
- Professional Guides
- Any Meals and Activities not listed
- Tips / Gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
What to Expect
Embark on a 3-day adventure into the unspoiled wilds of Kruger Park and a captivating Big Five Private Reserve, all while enjoying the thrill of open 4×4 Game Drives.
Immerse yourself in the local culture with a taste of authentic African cuisine during a Boma Dinner under the starry evening skies. Delight in a leisurely day, basking in the African sun while sipping cocktails by the inviting swimming pool, or opt for exciting optional activities.
Join experienced nature guides for an early morning game walk and gain fascinating insights into the African bushveld. Then, set your sights on the breathtaking beauty of the Blyde River Canyon, rounding out this unforgettable journey.
- A 3-Hour Sunset Safari in a private game reserve.
- Full-day Safari in Kruger with a picnic breakfast
- Comfortable rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Passionate, English-speaking guides
- Excellent Food in a relaxed bush setting
- This is a join-in safari so you can expect to make new friends on your journey.
The Lodge is situated in the Greater Kruger Area, about a 45-minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate.
The Game Drives on this itinerary are conducted in the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
Please note that if the lodge is full you will be accommodated in a similar lodge within the Greater Kruger Park region.