Are you short on time but want to experience the magic of Kruger? Relax, we have you covered with this 3-day Kruger Safari.
- 2 x Breakfast, 1 x Lunch, 2 x Dinners
- 1 x Private Game Reserve Game Drive
- 1 x Full Day Kruger Safari
- 1 x Morning Nature Walk
- Return Transfers
- All Entrance Fees
- Professional Guides
- Any Meals and Activities not listed
- Tips / Gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
What to Expect
Embark on an extraordinary adventure with a private game reserve experience under the twinkling stars, traversing the untamed wilderness in an open-top 4×4 vehicle. Relish the flavours of traditional South African cuisine during an unforgettable dining experience beneath the night sky.
Witness the majesty of the Big Five as you venture on a thrilling full-day game drive through Kruger National Park. Retreat to a welcoming safari lodge, where you’ll find comfort in a communal setting and hospitable hosts.
Lastly, marvel at the awe-inspiring Blyde River Canyon and the iconic Three Rondavels before concluding your journey in Johannesburg.
- A 3-Hour Sunset Safari in a private game reserve.
- Full-day Safari in Kruger with a picnic breakfast
- Comfortable rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Passionate, English-speaking guides
- Excellent Food in a relaxed bush setting
- This is a join-in safari so you can expect to make new friends on your journey.
The Lodge is situated in the Greater Kruger Area and is about a 50-minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate.
The Game Drives on this itinerary are conducted in the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
Please note that if the lodge is full you will be accommodated in a similar lodge within the Greater Kruger Park region.