Dreaming of waking up to the calls of the bush or maybe hearing lions roar at night? With this 4 day Kruger Safari you can experience the best of Kruger while staying on budget and giving you more time to explore the rest of South Africa.
- 3 x Breakfasts, 1 x Lunch, 3 x Dinners
- 1 x 3 hour Sunset Game Drive.
- 1 x Full Day Kruger Safaris.
- 1 x Morning Bushwalk Experience
- Return Transfers
- All Entrance Fees
- Professional Guides
- Any Meals and Activities not listed
- Tips / Gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
What to Expect
This 4-Day Kruger Safari will give you ample time to try and spot the famous Big 5 and some other elusive animals also. With a Sunset Game drive in a private reserve and a Full Day Safari in Kruger along with a leisure day and optional activities such as the Panorama route or additional game drives, you are sure to tick some animals off your list.
Transfers between Johannesburg and Kruger take 6 – 8 hours but follow a very scenic route through and also many stops along the way.
It will definitely be worth the ride though as we hope to get you up close to the animals within a private game reserve on your sunset game drive and also within Kruger on your full-day tour.
We do recommend the 5-day Kruger tour as ideal however if you do not have the time then this 4-day Safari will be a great opportunity for you to connect to nature and experience the magic of the world-famous Kruger National Park. If you are short on time you can hop on the 3-day Kruger Safari which will still give you excellent wildlife experiences in a short amount of time.
- 3 x Nights accommodation at Thornhill Safari Lodge or similar
- 3-Hour Sunset Safari in a private game reserve.
- 1 x Full Day Safari in Kruger with a picnic breakfast.
- Comfortable rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Passionate, English-speaking guides
- Excellent Food in a relaxed bush setting
- This is a join-in safari so you can expect to make new friends on your journey.
The Lodge is about a 50-minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate.
Big 5 Game Drives on this itinerary are conducted in the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
Please note that if the Lodge is full you will be accommodated in a similar lodge within the Greater Kruger Park region.