Experience the magic of Kruger National Park on this 5-Day Kruger Encounter Safari.
- 4 x Breakfast, 1 x Lunch, 4 x Dinners
- 1 x Private Game Reserve Game Drive
- 2 x Full Day Kruger Safari
- 1 x Morning Nature Walk
- Return Transfers
- All Entrance Fees
- Professional Guides
- Any Meals and Activities not listed
- Tips / Gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
What to Expect
Embark on an exhilarating 5-day odyssey into the pristine wilderness of Kruger Park, featuring two full-day game drives and a captivating sunset game drive within a Big Five Private Reserve, all while relishing the exhilaration of open 4×4 Game Drives.
Immerse yourself in the vibrant local culture with a delectable taste of authentic African cuisine during a Boma Dinner beneath the enchanting starlit skies. Revel in a leisurely day, basking in the African sunshine while sipping cocktails by the inviting swimming pool, or indulge in a variety of thrilling optional activities.
Join our seasoned nature guides for an early morning game walk, where you’ll unlock the mysteries of the African bushveld. To culminate this extraordinary journey, set your gaze upon the awe-inspiring beauty of the Blyde River Canyon, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- A 3-Hour Sunset Safari in a private game reserve.
- 2 x Full-day Safaris in Kruger with picnic breakfasts
- Comfortable rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Passionate, English-speaking guides
- Excellent Food in a relaxed bush setting
- This is a join-in safari so you can expect to make new friends on your journey.
The Lodge is situated in the Greater Kruger Area and is about a 50-minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate.
The Game Drives on this itinerary are conducted in the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves.
Please note that if the lodge is full you will be accommodated in a similar lodge within the Greater Kruger Park region.